Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome to the good life


      The next time we see each other, things may look slightly different. Maybe it'll be the monocle for my right eye. Maybe it'll be the Cuban cigar in my left hand and the 60 year old glass of Glenfiddich in my right. Perhaps it'll be my tuxedo, top hat, and cane. You see, I'm living the good life now – I'm a millionaire! Who'd a-thunk it?! A boy from Nowheresville, Louisiana is a mill-yuh-nay-uh!
      Now I promised I wouldn't let this go to my head, it's so unexpected though that it only seems right to splurge a little...but only on for the absolute necessities in life. I think the first necessity that I'll purchase is a pet pygmy hippo for companionship.

      I can now stop walking everywhere and purchase a new method of transportation befitting of my regal legs.

      And to gussy-up my apartment, I believe I'll pick up one or two of these.

      As I walk to the bank to claim my millions, I can't help but to remember my old friends and wonder what they are up to now. Ah, the poor life I used to lead! There's a chance that I'll miss it...but probably not. The only thing left to do is to cash in my gigantic pile of money fit for an Uncle Scrooge money bin...

And then convert it to U.S. Dollars...


?????


...there must be something wrong with the currency conversion...


...hmm...


...like I was saying...I love my old life style and friends, who needs materialism anyways?!

No comments:

Post a Comment